To constantly expand our business within our field of expertise in order to meet all our clients needs to the best of our ability.
We have been in business for over 30 years. The company was established in 1985.
We deal in used Mining and Industrial equipment, scrap metal, usable structural steel and plate, conveyor and all other related materials. We also do site demolishing and offer a bin service for scrap material and waste.
Our premises are situated on Plot 29, Naauwpoort, just of the R544, in Witbank/Emalahleni region. It is in close proximity of the Mines, Power Stations and Local Industries. This is also where we source our material and stock from.
Our operation entails the identification, sorting, and processing of equipment and scrap. The scrap is in turn consumed by the local steel mills and foundries after we have processed it according to the I.S.R.I standards.
We are members of the MRA (Metal Recycling Association) who enforce strict code of conduct to all its members.
Equipment and plant is marketed to the relevant industries and customers, Usable steel and material is sold to the local industries and public.
We operate a substantial fleet of vehicles and equipment. This includes bin trucks, grab trucks, cranes, front end loaders, scrap handling equipment, dozers and excavators.
We employ an average of 50 staff members, and also make use of contractors. We follow a strict safety policy and develop most of the staff’s skills in house.
We strive to service our sector of industry with excellence.
Naauwpoort Industrial & Mining Salvage Industries has been a leader in our segment of the market for the last 32 years.
Our salvage yard is 18 ha’s filled with mining equipment and machinery and nowhere in SA will you find a more diverse selection of surface and under ground equipment. The company has never stopped growing, and is becoming more capable of servicing the industry with excellence. Our company is built on Biblical foundations and will still be here for the next 30 years to service our clients with honesty.
Code of Conduct
- To strive to promote and improve the image and standards of the Metal Recyclers Association of South Africa.
- To provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- To trade in an ethical manner according to accepted business practice,
- To provide safe and pleasant working conditions for employees.
- To uphold the concept of free enterprise and service to the community.
- To act in accordance with the current legislation relating to the trading of scrap metal and to promote the protection of the environment.
- To avoid purchasing or handling materials suspected of having been stolen.
- To co-operate with and support all persons in an endeavour to stop unlawful practices.
- To supply all material in accordance with accepted international standards.
- To gain respect for the industry at all levels – locals and international.